We run a wide variety of rock climbing days and courses for different types of groups (large and small) throughout the year on single pitch crags in Yorkshire, Derbyshire (The Peak District) and Cumbria (The Lake District).
The groups vary widely in experience and aims but some examples follow.
- Family groups wanting a climbing activity.
- School groups on enrichment days.
- Scout, guide and other youth groups wanting a day’s experience.
- GCSE PE rock climbing groups (sometimes 2 or 3 days at a time). We are an approved provider and are registered on Evolve in many areas of the country.
- A couple of climbers with experience on indoor walls hiring us to provide kit, experience and training in outdoor climbing and rigging climbs. We sometimes get groups from a wall who take a week’s holiday together and hire us on each day of their trip.
- Groups of adults who work together.