Schools and Youth Groups
Sessions and residentials for schools and youth groups
We are available to run or help supervise a variety of youth work in the outdoors.
- Rock Climbing
- Guided sponsored mountain challenge events (e.g. The Yorkshire 3 peaks, walks up Mount Snowdon, etc )
- Hiking / map reading
- Mountain skills or Hill skills training courses
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Wild Camping
- Geography and / Biology field trips
- Activity camps for small groups up to whole year groups.
Typical groups we run sessions for include
- School enrichment weeks
- BTEC and A' Level sports students
- Fifth and sixth form fund raising groups
- Expeditions for ASDAN Students
- Scout Groups
- GSCE and A' level Geography field trips. You tell us where you want to go or what sorts of geological formations you want to show the students and we will take you to see them.
- Year group activity camps
We can supply all necessary group safety kit as well as a large amount of kit for individuals such as walking boots and waterproofs.
We are ideally placed to run activities in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Cumbria, Lancashire and North Wales (Snowdonia). We are able to provide staff for activities in other areas and our prices are competetive in most areas of the UK.
Contact us for more information and a quote.